Successful selling I
Superior learning goals and target group
Participants achieve fundamental skills in conducting a successful selling conversation. The practice-oriented contents and exercises specifically help sellers and consultants with a daily contact to customers, and conducting sales talks. Advanced sellers and consultants can also refresh their skills.
Preparing and opening discussions
- Studying customer data and creating specific questions
- Shape the stages of consulting: contact, analysis, presentation, argumentation, sales closure, behaviour after sales closure
Analysis of needs with easy types of questions
- Leading the customer to the identification of his/ her own needs using open and closed questions, informative and alternative questions
Alternative core contents
Use of further question types
- Which question type is suitable for what: leading question, yes question, rhetorical question, counter question, question of motivation, provocative question, question of control, etc.
- List of the product’s advantages vs argumentation for the customer’s use
Avaliable as a in-house training course. Please contact us for more information: