Microtraining for banking and insurance
The Institute of Microtraining works in the banking, financial services and insurance sectors, providing effective training across core skills, including sales and communication. The bite-sized classroom sessions, and easy smartphone and tablet access, ensure that training can be easily accommodated within the working week and allows for customisation of modules to suit specific business requirements.
Microtraining can also be used for on-boarding new employees, getting them up to speed with corporate culture, service levels and product information efficiently and effectively.
- Convenient mobile learning on smartphones and tablets for sales teams
- Customisation of sales and communications training to incorporate new products and services
- 3 ½ hour classroom training modules which can be integrated into regular team meetings
- Training for both new and experienced sales staff by professional trainers
- Direct billing and payment per subscriber for contractors