Microtraining for hospitality and tourism
The Institute of Microtraining has worked successfully with hospitality and tourism businesses for many years, helping them to keep their employees motivated and their skills honed, so that they can deliver in an increasingly competitive market.
Training is delivered by professional trainers in convenient modules, on or off-site. Employees can also access materials via their smart phones and tablets for short, targeted learning whenever and wherever they have time.
Our training delivers proven success for on-boarding across all areas of hospitality and tourism businesses, from in-restaurant sales, to guest complaints management.
- Tried and tested microtraining designed specifically for the hospitality and tourism industry
- Short learning units and self-determined mobile learning designed to fit into the operational processes
- Cost-effective training for target focussed teams
- Flexible and tailored specifically for your business requirements
- Measurement parameters defined to suit your business objectives